Leather Sewing Awl Kit Hand®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
Proudly designed in the United States
1-Year Product Warranty
Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Leather Sewing Awl Kit Hand®
- Leather Sewing Awl Kit Hand® is excellent for quick sewing and repairing sails, tent canvas and other heavy-duty fabrics as well as securely lock stitching leather.
- A must-have tool for any emergency repair situation.
- Made of wood handle and metal, sturdy and durable.
- Fast of seam closure stitches like machines, sewing and repairing linen bags, shoes, belts, leather coats, tents, car roofs and interior decoration.
- Ideal for repairing tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, pillows, bags, and much more.
- Easy to install. Needles can be changed and replaced easily.
- Use coarse thread for either of the coarse thread needles; and fine thread for the fine thread needle so the tensioning effect of the stitching works efficiently.
- Materials: Wooden handle and steel needle
- Package Includes:
1 x Lock Stitch Awl
2 x Needles
1 x Tightening wrench
1 x Spool
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.