DIY Quilting Ruler Templates®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
Proudly designed in the United States
1-Year Product Warranty
Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why DIY Quilting Ruler Templates®
- DIY Quilting Ruler Template® is a versatile set of ten templates that can be mixed and to create dozens of quilt blocks, cut tumbler, and circle shapes, and for free-motion machine quilting with a ruler.
- This classic quilt is made of blocks with fabric or pieced in a series of radiating petals with flat sides. They radiate from a central circle.
- Dresden petals: Templates can produce 8 petals, 12 petals, and 16 petals. Mix and match to create dozens of Dresden Plate blocks that measure about 11-12 inches in diameter.
- You can also mix up the edge finishes of the petals with four different options: pointy, curved, straight,and fuse curve. This will change the effects and create even more combinations for Dresden Plate!
- Tumbler templates: This set can also be used to cut tumbler shapes to piece together to create unique quilts.
- Material: Acrylic
- Size: 5.3, 5.0, 4.3, 4.0, 3.6, 3.2, 2.8, 2.6 inches
- Package Includes: Set of 10 x DIY Quilting Ruler Templates®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.