The Ultimate Ground Anchor®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why The Ultimate Ground Anchor®?
- Made of recycled materials, they are lightweight, easy to use, and nearly indestructible.
- The clear T-Grip tool stores on the screw when not in use and slip into the top eyelet to form a T-grip for increased leverage in firm soils.
- Yellow screw can be vastly used from sandy or loose soils, canopies and shade shelters, large dogs and stock animals, RV awnings, boating, and river docks and of course camping or quick tie-downs that can handle up to 650 pounds.
- Remove yellow screw from the clear sleeve.
- With moderate pressure, push the screw into the ground and rotate in a clockwise direction.
- Slide the sleeve into the top eyelet and continue rotating, using the sleeve as drive handle for increased leverage.
- To remove, rotate in a counterclockwise direction.
- For storage, clean loose dirt off screw and slide into the sleeve.
- Size: 9 1/2 x 7/8 x 7/8 inches
- Item Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Material: Recycled Polycarbonate Plastic
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.