Sphere Ice Cube Molds®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Sphere Ice Cube Molds®?
Keep drinks colder for longer
- At 2.5 inches, these large ice spheres melt much more slowly than smaller versions and regular ice cubes, keeping your drink cool for so much longer
Preserves the flavor of your drink
- The ultra-slow melting ice balls will not dilute your drink, preserving the taste and the strength of your favorite Scotch, Irish whiskey or Bourbon.
- They are also perfect for chilling cocktails, rum, tequila and non-alcoholic drinks
Perfect for the whisky drinker
- So much more distinguished than whiskey rocks, giant ice spheres made from water are the only way to serve your favorite Scotch, Irish whiskey or Bourbon on the rocks
Not just for whiskey
- Add flare to punch bowls and drinks dispensers.
- You can also use these large ice trays to make pretty ice spheres from colorful fruit juice, alcohol infusions, or add edible flowers, lemon slices or Lime wedges to the water
Perfect spheres of ice every time
- The sturdy plastic construction, leak proof design and water Fill line make this ice tray fool proof and without messy water drips.
- The flexible silicone ice mold lids make it easy to open the mold and to remove the ice spheres from the tray.
- Made from durable, food-grade materials that do not contain any BPA and are dishwasher safe, these are the best sphere ice molds available.
- The high quality makes them perfect for commercial use in restaurants and bars, as well as for house parties and personal use
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 8.5 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.