Sock Aid Kit®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Sock Aid Kit?
Sock Aid Kit® put on assist device
- Help individuals put on socks or stockings easily and independently.
- Ideal daily living aid for those having difficulty to bend down, recovering from back, knee or hip replacement surgery or for those with limited mobility.
Flexible contoured plastic shell
- Contour shaped shell is soft and flexible, specially designed for individuals who have weak hand strength, making it easy to insert socks onto the sock aid.
- Soft and non-slip foam handle for a comfortable grip. A slip-resistant foam pad keeps sock or stocking from slipping off of the sock assist.
- Overall 38″ long with shell and cords. The ropes can be adjusted to your desired length by tying new knots as needed.
4 Easy Steps to Put On Your Socks
- Step 1: Pull sock or stocking over the end of the RMS Sock Aid.
- Step 2: Place Sock Aid in front of your foot on the floor.
- Step 3: Insert toes into sock or stocking opening.
- Step 4: Pull straight back until toes are well into sock or stocking and the Sock Aid is out of sock or stocking.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5 x 3 inches
- Color: White
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.