Sock Aid Kit®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Sock Aid Kit?
Sock Aid Kit Put On Assist Device
- Helps individuals put on socks or stockings easily and independently. Ideal daily living aid for those having difficulty to bend down, recovering from back, knee or hip replacement surgery or for those with limited mobility.
Flexible Contoured Plastic Shell
- Contour shaped shell is Soft and flexible, specially designed for individuals who have weak hand strength, making it easy to insert socks onto the sock aid.
- Soft and Non-Slip Foam Handle for a comfortable grip. A Slip-Resistant Foam Pad keeps sock or stocking from slipping off of the sock assist.
- Overall 38″ long with shell and cords. The ropes can be adjusted to your desired length by tying new knots as needed.
4 Easy Steps to Put On Your Socks:
- Step 1: Pull sock or stocking over the end of the RMS Sock Aid.
- Step 2: Place Sock Aid in front of your foot on the floor.
- Step 3: Insert toes into sock or stocking opening.
- Step 4: Pull straight back until toes are well into sock or stocking and the Sock Aid is out of sock or stocking.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5 x 3 inches
- Color: White
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.