Reusable Beeswax Wraps – Eco-Friendly®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Reusable Beeswax Wraps – Eco-Friendly®?
- Say goodbye to plastic wrap, sandwich bags & bulky storage containers. Preserve your food and protect your family – naturally – with our reusable food wraps.
- USDA Organic Beeswax, Clove & Cinnamon Essential oils and Jojoba oil
- Coniferous tree resins from sustainable sources & nongmo soy wax
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- All-natural ingredients mean fully biodegradable
- Absolutely. Here’s the thing, if you’re not happy, we’re not happy, so if our wraps are not what you expect, we will gladly refund 100% of the cost within 90 days (the average life of a well-used wrap).
- On average, each sheet should get about 120 – 150 uses, but it ultimately depends on how often and how intensively and for what purpose you use them.
- Some people will get a year out of them – especially when used as bowl toppers – while others who beat them up on a daily basis may get closer to 4-6 months.
- The wraps stick to themselves and provide a clean and protective seal. They cool and cure almost instantly.
- Simply warm them in your hands and wrap them around produce, bowls, sandwiches, nuts, snacks, cheese, and cooked/smoked meats – virtually any perishable.
- Fear, not a friend. After use, simply rinse in cold water – hot water will reduce the wax coating – and wash with an eco-friendly soap (avoid alcohol-based soaps), just like you would a plate or bowl. Once clean you can either hang to dry or use a towel and re-use immediately. They may – with certain foods like a pomegranate – develop a darker patina, but as long as you keep working them they’ll keep delivering freshness.
- Fair question! All of our dyes are non-toxic and free of heavy metals, AZOs, and formaldehyde found in typical textile dyes. We use Certified Organic cotton fabric. Both the dyes and the fabric utilize very little water to be processed, of which a great portion is recycled. They are certified under the Global Organic Textile Standard – recognized as the world’s leading processing standard for textiles made from organic fibers – which means they are also in compliance with social criteria.
- Avoid uncooked meats, long term freezer use (more than a month) and microwaves (unless you want to add a little beeswax soup to your bowl of zoodles).
- Materials: Cotton
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.