Flexible Drill Bit Extension for Electric Screwdriver®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Flexible Drill Bit Extension for Electric Screwdriver®?
- Having trouble inserting your screwdriver into narrow spaces or situating it into awkward positions? This can make a task that should be quick and easy into one that’s difficult and time-consuming.
- Lucky for you, we’ve got just the tool you need to make your life a whole lot easier! Our innovative, Flexible Drill Extension has a flexible shaft, designed to help you complete those difficult tasks with ease. The freely rotating inner extension shaft allows you to tighten and loosen screws that are located in those awkward, hard to reach places.
- Bend it, twist it and turn it, this drill extension works perfectly in tight or confined spaces. Safe and useful, the Flexible Drill Extension protects your hand while the inside shaft rotates freely.
- This Flexible Shaft can be used with any general formula hand drill chuck.
- Suitable for use with an electric screwdriver
- Flexible shaft head can be mounted to a hexagonal shank (1/4 handle)
- Material: Plastic and Metal
- Full length: 11.61 inches
- Hex Shank: 0.25 inches
- Inner Hexagon Head: 0.25 inches
Main Uses: Computer Chassis, Electrical Cabinets, Furniture
- Other Uses: Electrical appliances and other narrow or awkward spaces that regular screwdrivers can’t easily reach
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.