Even Walking Presser Foot®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Hurry while stocks last! Stocks may not be replaced once gone!
Proudly designed in the United States
1-Year Product Warranty
Free Returns up to 45 Days
84% of customers buy 2 or more
Why Even Walking Presser Foot®
Best presser foot for quilting
- Even Walking Presser Foot® is used for sewing several layers of fabric and is a must-have when quilting.
- It is also great for matching plaids or stripes and sewing fabrics with naps or piles, to keep them from shifting.
Fabric feeding system
- It has its own set of feed dogs that work in conjunction with the sewing machine’s feeding system, for perfect fabric feeding.
Use with low-shank machines
- This presser foot is used with low-shank sewing machines, including brands Babylock, Bernina, Brother, Elna, Euro-Pro, Husqvarna Viking, Janome, Juki, Kenmore, Necchi, New Home, Pfaff, Simplicity, etc.
- Material: Plastic & Stainless Steel
- Color: White
- Package Includes: 1 x Even Walking Presser Foot®
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.