Dovetail Router Bit for Tools & Home Improvement®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Dovetail Router Bit for Tools & Home Improvement®?
- Solid hardened steel bodies with anti-kickback design and C3 micro-grain tungsten carbide 2-flute cutters with heat resistant Teflon coating, specially designed with high radial and axial relief angles to give you extra clean, sharp edges.
- Make creative, decorative glue joints for drawers and jewelry boxes, shaker furniture and shadow boxes, sliding dovetail joints for table and leg extensions, or sliding drawer and shelf runners and dividers.
- Smaller degree bits can be used for stair tread stringer mortising or shelf supports. Larger diameter bits can produce unique finger pulls.
- Whether you are using Akeda, Leigh, Incra, Porter-Cable, or Keller Jig, this set of dovetail router bits will surely fit your jig and cut beautifully.
- The set includes 5 pieces of 8mm shank dovetail router bits. Cutter diameters are 1/4, 1/2, 3/8, 5/8 and 3/4 Inches. Suitable for wood, MDF, particleboard, plywood compact panel.
- Materials: Steel
- Color: Grey
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.