Damaged Nut Stud Extractor Bolt®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Damaged Nut Stud Extractor Bolt®?
Make every job faster, safer and no more frustrating result!
- Damaged Nut Stud Extractor Bolt® are precisely engineered to extract damaged bolts, nuts and screws easily even if they are stripped, rounded off, rusted, painted-over or frozen.
- Designed with spiral-cut socket, allowing secure and non-slip connection with the damaged screws. Suitable for all kinds of wrenches and ratchets.
Remove damaged screws
- Spiral-cut teeth provide a positive grip to remove rounded or damaged bolts. Designed for the quick removal of rounded/ damaged bolts, screws and nuts.
- With advanced anti-slip technology, the more you turn, the tighter the socket grips. That means no slipping or busted knuckles.
Fits most screw sizes
- Fits heads sized 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19mm to remove nuts, bolts, screw heads, etc.
- Can be used with air ratchets, impact wrenches, and hand ratchets. Also has hexagonal flats for flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or vise-grip locking pliers.
High quality material
- Made of premium alloy steel for superior durability with corrosion protection.
- Comes with 1 handy storage case.
- Material: Chromium-vanadium alloy steel
- Fit heads sized: 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19mm
- Case size: 2.83 x 3.11 x 1.37 inches
- Type: Tall
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.