Anti-Motion Sickness Glasses®
Buy more, Save more
[Limited Quantity] – Will sell out fast! If out of stock, please come back in March next year!
In Stock Ships From USA
✔️ 1-Year Product Warranty
✔️ 45-Day Free Returns
✔️ Original Retail Package
🔥 79% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
Why Anti-Motion Sickness Glasses®?
- Are your kids feeling sick when riding the car? Help them relieve motion sickness with this Anti-Motion Sickness Glasses without using any drugs.
- Glassless glasses that contains FDA Approved liquid that simulates the horizon. The liquid moves with the movement of the boat or vehicle, creating an artificial horizon.
- Can be worn during car rides, boat rides, while on a plane (TSA compliant) carnival rides, while playing Video Games, watching Action movies, or during anything that triggers your motion sickness.
- Relieve the vomiting, nausea, dizziness, anorexia in 10 minutes
- Double-way for anti-motion sickness
- The blue liquid in the ring will flow with your bumps in the car, creating an artificial horizontal line on the front and side of your field of view
- Suitable for both adults and children
How to use:
- Put them on when you feel queasy and take them off when feeling better. Repeat as needed. These glasses can be used over ophthalmic and sunglasses.
- Put the glasses on at the first sign of sickness, leave them on for 10 or 12 minutes, and then take them off. This cures you of nausea for the rest of the journey.
- Condition: 100% brand new & high quality
- Material: ABS
- Weight: 0.13 lbs
- Color: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black, White
Aerolite boasts a slimmer body and comes equipped with five aerodynamic polycarbonate blades that provides optimal wind flow for your home.
Please note that we require 3 to 5 working days on average to fulfill your order before dispatching it. Once your order is dispatched, depending on your country or region, estimated delivery time is between 7 to 14 business days. Please consider any holidays that might impact delivery times.